The pineal is a tiny pinecone-shapped gland in the centre of our brain that secretes DMT and melatonin. It is the "seat of the soul" and the "gateway to other dimensions," and the DMT it produces plays a fundamental role in forming our inner realities and taking us to other realms.
Manifesting the Mind: Footprints of the Shaman (2009) (Sep 2011)
This is a documentary on psychedelics, and is a medley of interviews with some of the leading experts including Dennis McKenna, old footage of his brother Terence McKenna, artist Alex Grey, and researcher Dr Rick Strassman. Psychedelics can profoundly open our consciousness.
How Psychedelics Are Saving Lives (May 2014)
Psychedelics are powerful medicine for those who take them in a safe environment in order to cure different mental issues. But unfortunately we have been programed for decades to regard them as dangerous. It is time we start allowing people this opportunity to heal at a deep level.
DMT: The Spirit Molecule / Documentary on Strassman's DMT study (Jun 2013)
DMT transports us to a reality beyond self, time and space. The experience is utterly profound and life-changing for many people. This is one of the best documentaries on DMT — The Spirit Molecule — and includes interviews with many of the main leading lights in this field.
DMT & The Mysteries of the Pineal Gland (Jan 2014)
Great documentary that summaries the research on DMT and its production in the body by the pineal gland, a gland whose function still remains largely a mystery to orthodox science. The pineal gland is also known as the Third Eye or All-Seeing Eye and is central to awakening.
The Dangers of Flouride for Pineal Health (2014)
The picture on the right is of two calcified pineal glands. This is what happens when we ingest flouride into our bodies which triggers this calification process. We can clear this calcification doing the following:
1) Use non-flouride toothpastes
2) Drink filtered water only (distilled is good for a time)
3) Meditate on the third eye with a silent mind
4) Take a course of high-dose MSM
5) Ensure we have adequate iodine in the diet
6) Take algae supplements like chlorella & spirulina
7) Avoid calcium carbonate food supplements - the body finds it hard to process
8) Eat raw chocolate
9) Add lemon juice to your wter
10) Eat a vegan or vegetarian diet
11) Avoid mercury containing foods and vaccines
12) Eat organic and avoid foods grown with pesticides
13) Take Vitamin K2
14) Take apply cider vinegar in your food when vinegar is needed
15) Avoid sugar, smoking, alcohol and caffeine containing drinks
16) Garlic is highly recommended as well
Some people highly recommend Organic Blue Ice Skate Fish oil, but as a vegan site we think that the benefits of the oil are outweighed by the negative aspects of eating animals.